The Bridge Connector Communications Specialist will be a part of the Marketing and Communications team, and will partner with stakeholders to strategize and implement effective, timely, and clear messaging across a multitude of channels.
Working with the Director of Marketing and other marketing team members, the Communications Specialist will safeguard and further develop the Bridge Connector voice become the go-to for written content creation, to own internal communications, while supporting marketing campaigns, strategic communications, and more.
1. Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and execute an internal communications cadence and ideate new mechanisms for internal messaging delivery
2. Work as a primary creator for written content to support external marketing campaigns, internal communications, and more
3. Strategize and execute Bridge Connector's voice on social media channel, including fine-tuning our brand voice per channel
4. Assist the Senior Content Strategist in content creation for content and strategic communication efforts
5. Support Bridge Connector’s media and publicity efforts, writing content which may be used for award submissions, public speaking opportunities, online company profiles and directories, etc.
6. Assist in the creation of scripts for audio recordings, videos, and other media
7. Manage Bridge Connector online content through the use of declarative content management tools, such as WordPress
8. Create and administer project or initiative-related surveys to collect feedback from employees, customers, and partners
9. Write and edit both long-form and short-form content for web and print distribution
10. Manage production of printed materials with preferred third-party vendors