The RVP, CRM Sales will play a critical role in leading the day-to-day sales operations of a corporate office & field-based SaaS sales team specializing in new ("hunting") business. This role will also be tasked with ensuring the successful execution of daily responsibilities to achieve sales goals including, but not limited to growing revenue around high value technical IPaaS solutions. Another important function of this role is creating a culture of success. This includes overseeing hiring, onboarding, and training as well as being a mentor to the team and facilitating their development.
** Please note - we have 2 open positions **
**Locations - Nashville, San Francisco, Chicago, NYC**
**Relocation Assistance will be considered**
- Train, develop, mentor, and motivate sales team members in skills, sales methodologies and activities, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge including, but not limited to identifying, creating, qualifying, nurturing and developing, and closing opportunities.
- Consistently deliver individual and team sales targets every quarter.
- Provide regular sales forecasts to sales leadership in an agreed format, providing detailed insight into the team performance using agreed tools such as Salesforce.
- Manage account and contact information through the entire sales life cycle process using Salesforce and ensure that the sales team maintains detailed account profiles and prepares sales and activity reports as required. Take ownership of the accuracy of the information in Salesforce.
- Handle complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level key decision making executives the value of the full platform features with a detailed consultative approach.
- Develop and execute a sales program that will ensure achievement of plan and sales targets for each of the sales territories and each of the products
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the sales methods and program as whole and recalibrate sales strategies
- Monitor sales activities to ensure progress in sales close cycle and act promptly on areas that require attention and correction
- Conduct regular and frequent meetings with the sales team and be intimate with each of the opportunity that they are working on.
- Facilitate and assist in closing deals particularly the high ticket opportunities
- Implement robust performance measures and reviews using KPI’s to drive strong sales execution
- Attend trade shows, conferences and networking events with the goal of generating leads, highlight / demo products and services, understand competition’s offerings and be visible in the industry
- Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability
- Ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly
- Proven experience closing or assisting sales team members in closing large ticket deals
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects, team members, and customers particularly those affecting opportunities and sales targets