Full Stack Developer (THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED IN ROSH-HAAIN, ISRAEL)
As the leading Intelligent Automation platform, BackBox is changing the way organizations manage and monitor their Security and Network infrastructure. Offering a single, centralized solution to manage all security and network devices, the BackBox solution automates all operational activities including orchestration, backup, recovery, asset management, security audits and capacity optimization for over 180 technology vendors ensuring an improved security posture by enhancing operational efficiencies, infrastructure reliability and visibility while reducing overall risk. As a global organization with representation around the world, BackBox supports customers within every major geographical region and industry, resulting in exposure to a variety of environments and unique customer requirements.
BackBox is looking for its newest Full Stack developer to join our fast-growing team. Are you a motivated full stack developer, technology-driven, team player who wants and needs to deliver?
What will you do?
- You will join an innovative, industry-leading Development team that will help you take your career to the next level.
- Build features "end to end" from product requirements to production.
- Participate in our Agile, customer and delivery-focused development process.
- Be part of a startup company; participate in design decisions.
- Help design solutions for complex-use cases that solve real-world customer problems.
What will you bring to BackBox?
- Basic understanding of software development across the web stack
- Knowledge of on-premise and cloud web infrastructure
- Object Oriented Programming (Java preferred)
- Frontend MVC frameworks (Angular, React.js, Vue.js)
- RESTful web services
- SQL databases (MySQL)
- NoSQL and Big Data – advantage
- Passion for clean, performant, scalable and secure code
- Proactive problem-solver and self-learner
- Ability to work in agile, fast-paced environments with frequent releases
If you thrive working in a small company, growth environment and you are passionate about helping customers and companies solve problems, we look forward to hearing from you! BackBox is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with talented people who are passionate about building a company by which all other companies are measured. We are a company comprised of experienced individuals and proven leadership that is looking to take BackBox to the next level. If you have what it takes, please submit your résumé and cover letter to BackBox. Please note BackBox is currently not accepting third party resumes.
BackBox is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. BackBox is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.