Responsible for overseeing the Bank’s Information Technology Support Department. Manages the IT Help Desk Support staff and Network Administration function. Responsibility also includes managing and supporting all desktop and windows related software applications and the core operating system for the Bank. Makes recommendations and manages new product development and/or product modifications to existing products, new systems applications, upgrades, and enhancements to enhance the Bank’s IT capabilities. Manages the coordination of facilities requests and acts as a liaison between the Bank and its facilities vendors. Oversees the physical security function for the Bank’s locations. Monitors expense management, capital budgeting, technology management and regulatory compliance for the Information Technology Support Department.
Responsible for managing the Information Technology Help Desk and Network Administration function. Provides bank wide technical and software support for network applications including hardware and software.
- Provides oversight of the Information Technology Help Desk Department ensuring operational integrity, customer support, product and service offering, system security, regulatory compliance, and staff education. Provide leadership to employees, including hiring, mentoring and performance management.
- Develops and maintains information technology policies, procedures and risk assessment programs to ensure that operational integrity meets organizational risk management guidelines. Develops and maintains adequate internal controls consistent with regulatory guidance and industry best practices and coordinate periodic testing of security controls. These policies and procedures must ensure compliance with FFIEC requirements and support organizational strategic goals.
- Serves as a critical contact with the bank’s core service provider and with various information technology system vendors including departmental application software vendors. Assist with Administrator functions for department managers with controls for various departmental software applications. Coordinates the installation and periodic upgrades to departmental application software. Works with department managers to ensure that staff effectively utilizes technology to meet operational objectives.
- Collaborate with Department Managers to develop new strategies and enhance the delivery of our services and products. Work with managers to resolve product or procedural issues.
- Oversee the administration of critical applications. Maintain associated system parameters in support of business applications, modifications to existing products, systems upgrades and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain training materials and ensure annual IT and information security training is conducted. Work with user departments to communicate and train on new products, product modifications, enhancements, and upgrades. Work to ensure effective and efficient utilization of business applications.
- Monitor and manage the Bank’s Information Technology Support Department’s capital budget.
- Responsible for staying current with network, data communications and overall Desktop technology developments. Remain abreast of current regulatory requirements for information technology and implement changes as necessary to ensure continued Bank compliance. Maintains knowledge of and ensures compliance with Federal and State banking regulations and adheres to all Bank policies and procedures.
- Work with management in assisting and coordinating facilities management requests for all of the Bank’s locations. Work with vendors to coordinate and support maintenance for both inside and outside of these facilities.
- Responsible for managing, administrating, and supporting Physical Security applications for the Bank. Maintain, update and manage alarms, alarm codes; systems and security policies and procedures.
- Participate and support ITIL methodologies such as Change Management, Release Management, Project Management as well as track and develop and maintain metrics for service level agreements, support queue management and quality service.
- Manage, create, and support various daily, monthly, annually operational processes that maintain the enterprise environment including patch management.
- Install, configure, and support secure standard builds of operating systems and applications for both server and desktop systems.
- Manage, support, configure and administer active directory and cloud-based security controls for employees based on security best practices.
- Support the monitoring and upgrading of various applications and hardware are planned for and upgraded to ensure they do not reach end-of-life.
- Managing and supporting the lifecycle of employees (new and terminated) through the provisioning of access to various applications and hardware.
- Strategic Decision Making: Identifying, obtaining and utilizing key information and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; committing to a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or vision even with short term implications; assesses facts, available resources, constraints, and organizational values for the greater good and outcome.
- Creative Thinking: Discovering new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking; creating and implementing actions that are outside of a typical concept to generate results.
- Coaching: Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- B.S. Degree in a computer related field or the equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT operations environment
- Minimum of 2 years of Supervisory experience
- Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Group Policies experience required.
- Experience with VMWare, Help Desk, Antivirus/Malware, Microsoft Office, Backup software experience required.
- Experience with configuring and supporting VPNs and remote employees required.
- Working knowledge of bank applications, electronic banking and related systems preferred
- Requires excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Physical surroundings are pleasant and comfortable with minimal exposure to injury or other hazards with moderate level of noise.
- Physical effort required; able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Valid Driver’s License to travel between FSB branches.
First Seacoast Bank is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with our employees and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please call us locally at 603-742-4680 or toll-free at 1-800-462-2265. This email and phone number will assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.