The Quality Control Team Member is primarily responsible for implementation of Quality at the Process tools, methods, and data collection, performing required actions to determine quality of raw materials, bulk, intermediate and finished products, and the collection of data relevant to test results. The Quality Control Team Member provides critical support to assure raw and finished goods meet or exceed defined parameters and controls non-conforming materials to mitigate risk of use.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collects Production and Quality data for analysis; refers questionable issues to supervisor
- Monitors existing processes; proactively implements corrective actions
- Regularly performs quality inspection duties and helps define tool requirements.
- Observe, quarantine, and report quality performance results.
- Performs visual inspections of raw, intermediate, and finished products.
- Assures timely disposition of Non-conforming material.
- Identifies and communicates required updates to inspection specifications related to product quality.
- Effectively communicates results verbally, digitally and handwritten formats.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, procedures and values.
- Other related duties as assigned
A Block Sunday-Tuesday + every-other Wednesday 6am-6pm
C Block Every-other Wednesday + Thursday-Saturday 6am-6pm
- High School diploma or equivalent with 2 years practical or directly transferrable experience or 4 years of experience within a role directly transferrable.
- Preference for a minimum of 2 years hands on quality inspection experience in a manufacturing environment utilizing digital data collection programs.
- Experience in a medical, chemical, and/or industrial manufacturing field strongly preferred
- Experience with technical measurements and machines preferred
- Analytical and technical skills with focus on quality management tools preferred
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to effectively collect and input information
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex work instructions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent talking, hearing and seeing
- Unimpaired color vision
- Frequent using of hands to grasp, handle, or feel
- Regular standing, walking, sitting and reaching
- Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds
- Operates primarily in manufacturing environment
- Much of the work is performed in a shop environment where it may be loud, dusty, hot or cold
- May occasionally be required to use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Required to use personal protective equipment in all defined areas.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The Company is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team in which members of all backgrounds can contribute and thrive. In compliance with state and federal law, the Company does not discriminate in employment or administration of its programs and policies on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, or military service. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all unlawful discriminatory practices.