The Senior Software Engineer [SSE] understands the broad architecture of the entire system and will deliver functional, complex products with minimal direction and oversight. The SSE provides technical knowledge and leadership to Software Engineers [SE], and will weigh in on technical decisions that impact teams or the company at large.
Specifically focus on:
• Develop high-quality software solutions by studying information needs, interfacing across the organization, investigating problem areas, studying system flow, and following the SDLC.
• Makes other engineers better through code reviews, thorough documentation, technical guidance, pair programming, and mentoring or serving as a Technical Lead on a project.
• Ability to pick up new technology quickly and adapt in a growth environment.
• Deliver software on-time, in scope, and make accurate estimates.
• Demonstrable, progressive experience as an SE for five or more years.
• Developing enterprise software. Specifically, extensive experience creating readable and testable code.
• Experience working in a team environment using agile sprint methodologies and tools including Jira, Git, and Slack.
• Proven understanding of architectural design patterns and the proper use cases associated with each.
• Experience integrating/consuming RESTful APIs.
• Healthcare domain knowledge
• Integration platform as a service
Knowledge and Skills :
HITRUST, SOC, HIPAA knowledge
Ideally has experience in/with many of the following:
• PHP, Laravel 5+ framework
• Vue, Nuxt
• Containerization (Docker, K8s)
• Service oriented architecture
• Git Flow
• Object oriented programming
• Functional programming
• Application performance optimization
Position Location--Nashville, TN (will consider remote applicants)