Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Best Technology Solution” for the third year in a row. We’ve also been named “North American Partner of the Year” by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Growth Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you’re interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!
The RFP/Proposal Manager is responsible for managing proposal process, drafting proposals, maintaining proposal templates, and responding to Requests for Proposal (RFP) & Requests for Information (RFI). The RFP/Proposal Manager will manage Deal Review schedule and approval process, collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales and Sales Engineering to write and develop methodologies for standardized language, offer ideas for processes improvements, and provide insight for establishing competitive proposals in all aspects.
· 5 plus years of experience with designing and implementing a process for proposal opportunity evaluation to delivery of the proposal to tracking the result of the proposals.
· 5 plus years of experience in proposal writing or proposal management, preferably in the cybersecurity or IT industry
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or Journalism preferred, or equivalent experience
· Experience managing complex projects to conclusion.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to take ownership of the proposal process and ensure a compelling and consistent message
· Advanced knowledge of digital word processing applications.
· Ability to understand RFP requirements and ensure they are addressed in our proposals
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· High degree of flexibility with the ability to work in a small organization, fast-paced environment
· Thorough and detail-oriented, organized, with excellent time management skills
· Ability to quickly learn, understand, and evaluate current and new tools
· Self-starter who can work independently with a proactive attitude