The Audio Visual Technician will be working with audio-visual equipment in a hotel environment and/or other professional location and will work directly with our hotel and meeting customers to provide excellent customer service.
- The Audio Visual Technician is responsible for the set-up and operation of audio-visual equipment according to our outlined standard procedures.
- Meet with clients to review equipment operations and ensure complete customer service satisfaction
- Over time, develop a working knowledge of company inventory and other related equipment
- During the event, operate equipment as needed according to client’s specifications while ensuring all safety measures have been followed
- Be able to review and explain invoicing to clients. Obtain signatures and assist with order entry/billing system as needed
- Communicate and work with set up staff on proper placement of equipment in professional venue
- Be proactive to keep the audio-visual office and storage areas neat, clean, and organized
- Account for all inventory before, during and after each event
- Clean and service all equipment as needed
- Importantly, follow and act in accordance with company culture in regard to general operation of the company, including but not limited to working hours, procedures and specific company rules
- Knowledge of audio visual equipment, set-up and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video and lighting including but not limited to: mixing equipment, lighting tools, cameras, microphones, projectors and video recorders, amplifiers and spotlights
- Familiar with basic computer skills including networking, IT device management, PC and Mac operations. Proficient with PowerPoint, Keynote and Internet usage.
- Desire to deliver a high degree of customer service and hospitality
- Demonstrate a high degree of commitment to professionalism in the workplace through appearance, timeliness, teamwork and communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills and the ability to function successfully in a high-volume, sometimes stressful team environment.
- Ability to work varied and changing schedule
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required for those in positions that may
operate company vehicles.