OH Partners has landed on Inc. Magazine’s list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies the past six years and ranked as one the Top 100 Fastest Growing Advertising Agencies in the country. AND our foot is still on the accelerator. At OH, there are always brains behind the beauty. Our creative and strategies are laser focused. We are creators of work that works.
The Associate Creative Director Copywriter provides day to day leadership across lines of business as well as projects. Works closely with Creative Directors to implement the vision and direction for the account and team. The position is responsible for providing conceptual and artistic direction for projects.
- Ensures the quality of the concept and the copy produced in collaboration with Senior Art Directors, Art Directors, Senior Designers and Copywriting team
- Leads and directs cross-disciplinary development and execution of short-term (project specific) and long-term (account specific) creative strategies
- Develop and execute account growth strategies with core account team members to meet account P&L goals set by the engagement lead
- Ensures creative scope, schedule and budget are accurate
- Develops and signs-off on creative estimates and ensures high quality, profitable execution of creative deliverables
- Coordinates with Creative Director and Resource Manager in projections for, and assignment of, creative discipline group members to client projects
- Participates constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Manages, prepares and presents new business development and project presentations
- Takes an active role in developing, maintaining and refining a vision for the direction of the interactive communications industry
- Develops oneself toward thorough leadership