Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members. We're looking for a Programmatic Media Account Manager to join our team!
A Channel Marketing Programmatic Manager is expected to be a Programmatic channel expert in the Digital Performance Marketing department that is capable of both tactical execution in their marketing channel(s) (DV360, GCM, ROKU (OneView), Amazon) as well as strategic collaboration with other channel leads and media integrators. This individual should be able to execute and actively manage all tactical Programmatic campaign implementations.
A Programmatic Manager will own the development of deliverables assigned to them while managing specialists’ task and reviewing their work. Their strategic guidance is crucial from a high-level down to a tactical execution. They should be proactively striving to learn more tactics and channels and become more integrated with other teams to build a cohesive campaign for their client.
A successful person in this role will master tactical implementation of all applicable complex strategy deliverables, work independently, and manage their own projects from start to finish, understand appropriate time management of workload and how it effects profitability of projects, be capable of presenting to clients in addition to fielding questions, and understand the team’s role in the larger agency process. A Manager should be a fast learner and is expected to have knowledge of tagging, tracking, and IAB privacy updates and specs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as Lead on Channel Marketing projects and clients, alone and/or in partnership with a Sr. Lead or Director
- Capable of self and specialist management of time while working across multiple workstreams
- Uses tactical implementation mastery to execute on channel-specific client deliverables.
- Provides proactive strategic growth ideas on owned accounts, and handles ownership of account profitability
- Provides leadership and mentorship to more junior level staff, working to help nurture their careers
- Able to traffic, plan, buy, optimize, and report on numerous programmatic media channels (GCM, GA, DV360, Amazon, Roku, Direct Buys)
- Understand technical programmatic strategy. Algorithmic understanding/optimizations for each platform.
- Proper account structure setup and tracking implementation.
- Knowledge of iab (standard) creative specs and how to inform a client on best creative practices
- Share campaign performance in a cohesive way that gives an actionable outcome and deep analysis
Client Communication and Strategy:
- Effectively identify and communicate reports, topics, strategies, and tactics with clients on paid social and related marketing channels via e-mail, phone, or in-person
- Support and provide formal Programmatic/Display trainings to Specialist
- Assist in informal, hands-on training sessions on tools, new concepts, and client communication
- Support development of new processes, as well as refinement of existing programmatic processes
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, or Management Degrees preferred)
- 5+ Years of Digital Marketing Experience, Programmatic Display, Direct Buys, Ad trafficking, and/or related experience
- Must have a strong grasp of numbers and be comfortable with data analysis and reporting
- Proven record of strong organization and ability to work across multiple teams
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Google’s Campaign Manager 360
- Execute and manage online media campaigns for your client including but not limited to exchange based performance media, audience-based buying and branding campaigns
- Experience in setting up PMPs, PGs, IO and working with publishers
- Strong knowledge and experience in using DSPs. Specifically, Google’s Display & Video 360, Amazon, The Trade Desk & OneView would be a bonus.
- Strong Microsoft Suite proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams), with heavy focus on Excel.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Experience with channel-specific management and reporting platforms for primary channel(s)
- Active monitoring and sharing of industry news, on-line marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team key learnings
- Proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Must be able to be proficient in Excel
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401k program, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as an employee wellness benefit for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect.
Flexible Work Policy
It's simple - work where it's most convenient for you! We recognize that we're a mixed group of people with different priorities in our lives, so we empower our employees to create their ideal working scenario...in-office, at home, or a hybrid of both. Keep in mind you might need to pop into the office for a client meeting here and there, or even an agency-wide meeting.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.