Armstrong Transport Group, LLC is a third-party logistics provider headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Our premier nationwide network of independent agents work at 125 locations around the country. We match our customers’ needs with the variety of services we provide. From LTL to full truckload, international, intermodal (and everything in between) there is no project too big or too small for Armstrong to handle. Today, we have over 150 agent offices and more than 1,000 logistics professionals working around the country. Our customers, carriers, and agents are supported by a team of over 100 corporate employees.
Please note this is a fully in-office position.
- Be the subject matter expert on collecting and reviewing pricing opportunities from incumbent and prospective customers
- Provide appropriate pricing strategies
- Utilize internal and market tools to develop pricing proposals and follow up
- Build and maintain relationships with internal operations and sales teams to gain additional understanding of market trends and seasonality
- Maintain constant communication with internal operations and sales teams regarding RFP
- Provide quotes for new and existing lanes as requested
- Maintain confidentiality of company information
- A minimum of 2 years of transportation experience, in pricing, carrier sales, or procurement
- Proficient understanding of market trends, including types of industries, seasonality, factors that can change or impact market rates
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- The ability to think strategically and quickly
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of pricing requests
ATG offers medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and HSA benefits on the first of the month following the date of hire. Additional benefits include PTO, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) with up to a 3.5% match.
Armstrong Transport Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.