Acceleration Community of Companies (ACC) is a marketing, communications, and advisory firm that was created to guide and advise clients to move quickly and efficiently with their branding, marketing, and media decisions. ACC offers a new and innovative service of best-in-class resources, where strategy, technology, and creativity converge. Built to deliver a more efficient and streamlined alternative to current traditional agency offering, each of the agencies inside Acceleration possesses specific expertise, that when integrated, provides clients with a complete, omnichannel solution.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Direct Supervisor: ACC Chief Client Officer / President of Advisory, ACC Chief Collaboration Officer
ACC is seeking a highly qualified, experienced, and motivated Senior Account Executive to support our New Business Team in our Los Angeles headquarters. This individual will be responsible for driving, planning, and management of business development efforts for new and existing B2B and B2C clients across all our ACC New Business efforts. The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial attitude and the emotional and social intelligence needed to cultivate long-term client relationships and a deep network of contacts, as well as showcase ACC’s innovative business model and service offering. This candidate should also possess a keen sense of culture (music, entertainment, fashion, lifestyle, social media, content, trends), in addition to a deep understanding of current events within our industry including market trends and emerging competitors.
- Help drive ACC’s New Business efforts within the Acceleration Community with a particular emphasis on Advisory, ACC’s in-house consultancy practice
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads through referrals, industry database research, selective outreach, and networking
- Help build a lead generation process and establish a company CRM and messaging cadence to potential prospects
- Identify and evaluate potential new business opportunities, first gathering all necessary information on prospective clients and their integrated marketing needs, as well as agency/company conflicts
- Track, monitor, and report on actual business development performance against the ACC marketing and new biz strategy
- Manage efforts around new business pitches, which includes answering RFIs and gathering internal leaders and cross-disciplinary teams to develop, write, and execute creative and informational RFP presentations that highlight ACC’s capabilities, resources, and outlook
- Help the New Business Team set SWOT analysis, marketing, and creative briefs for new business opportunities, participate in brainstorms for creative ideation, and craft proposal approach
- Manage new business team contact database
- Manage logistics to ensure all efforts are coordinated and running smoothly from start to finish (ie. organizing team meetings, brainstorming, creative briefs, reviews, and preparing all materials required for the presentation)
- Look for creative ways to make high-profile pitches better (ie. make recommendations for renderings, sizzle videos, fully animated proposals)
- Manage new business contact database
- Become an expert in ACC’s capabilities, case studies, and processes
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill set:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, business development and/or relevant project management roles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or public relations preferred
- Prior agency experience strongly recommended.
- Personable, go-getting team player energized by a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong and persuasive oral and written communications skills
- Creative and out-of-the biz thinker
- Excellent research and analytical skills with ability to quickly form and communicate an evidence-based POV
- Fearless, driven, resourceful, with a high level of confidence owning and driving projects independently with keen ability to multi-task
- Desire to work hard, learn new skills, and grow professionally
- Ability to be flexible with work hours, as business needs require
Acceleration Community of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Acceleration Community of Companies ("ACC") provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ACC will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. Please inform ACC's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.