The Maintenance Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining Dura Supreme’s equipment, building and grounds.
The ideal candidate will need to have Programmable Logic Controller and PC knowledge. The aptitude to read electrical diagrams and troubleshooting computer-controlled equipment is desirable.
Day shift 40+ hours a week.
Saturday work may also be involved especially during equipment installs or as a maintenance load dictates.
This is an hourly position and pay is negotiable based on experience.
Full benefits and an annual bonus!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairs equipment, building, and plumbing concerns.
- Assists in maintaining preventive maintenance program.
- Assists in installation of new equipment.
- Performs maintenance on small tools such as staple guns, routers, CNC machines, sanding belts etc.
- Uses a variety of tools or equipment such as says, routers, milling machines, lathes, forklifts, grinders, welding equipment, etc.
Required Education, Training or Experience
- High School education and three to five years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanical, Electrical, and/ or robotics experience is necessary.