Engrain has transformed the way people find, lease, and manage properties. Engrain provides a holistic suite of mapping solutions built specifically for the real estate industry to provide stunning unit-level map visualizations that integrate with countless websites and property tech applications. Our revolutionary, unit-level map data and interactive visuals within our SightMap, TouchTour and Asset Intelligence product lines allow both property owners and prospective renters to better ensure occupancy and drive revenue.
As our Product Quality Assurance Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be a part of Engrain’s growth and dynamic environment. You will work closely with our Product Design and Engineering teams testing web application features on various test environments through final production. You will advocate and ensure all work shipped goes in line with the UX/UI strategy, adheres to the provided requirements, is performant, and has strong test coverage. We are looking for someone with a keen sense of user expected behavior, bug identification, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
What you'll do...
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for product enhancements and modifications
- Perform manual testing on new product features and releases
- Perform regression testing on bugs/application errors
- Report bugs and errors to Product Management and/or Engineering teams
- Contribute towards ongoing and new initiatives to ensure we maintain a rigorous, best-in-class testing approach
What you offer us...
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency with testing Saas products and web applications
- Proficiency working in an Agile environment/workflows
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with cross-browser/device testing tools such as Browserstack
- Familiarity with API testing tool
- Experience with performance and/or security/PEN testing is a plus
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $50,000 - $65,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- Various health, dental and vision insurance plans to choose from
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 10 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities include a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.