Located in one of our offices in Boston, MA (HQ), Denver, CO or Louisville, KY, or remote
We are a rapidly growing climate tech company, helping our utility partners around the world lead the energy transition by enabling enhanced grid flexibility, resilience and security. With a strong balance sheet, proven technology, and the endorsement of leading utilities around the world, LineVision is positioned as the leader of a $30B global market and ready to scale our operations.
As LineVision’s Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of LineVision’s marketing team, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing. You will be responsible for guiding our go to market strategy for the LineVision solution and supporting continued product growth support of our mission of accelerating the net zero grid.
What will you do?
As Product Marketing Manager you will be an integral member of the LineVision marketing team, you will keep the voice of the customer central in all that you do. You will gather and leverage data, competitive intelligence, and market insights to build out the positioning and messaging to inform marketing strategy and build sales enablement collateral.
- Be the expert on our customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging, accelerated service adoption & differentiated GTM tactics
- Develop a deep understanding of the LineVision customers via interviews and communicate key insights that shape our product roadmaps and enhance market fit and impact
- Formulate go-to-market strategy for new LineVision products and feature enhancements
- Manage marketing sizing exercises to inform new product launch plans
- Develop differentiated product position and messaging strategy based on customer understanding, competitive intelligence and market insights
- Support our sales channels by delivering clear and concise sales enablement tools & collateral (sell sheets, product toolkits etc.), providing insight & direction on what customers' needs are GTM
- Lead coordination, strategic messaging, Q&A panel development, and presentations for in-person events and customer-facing conferences
- Support the creation of customer acquisition and user engagement programs that drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and ultimately advocacy for LineVision
- Support the Customer Advisory Board – Manage logistics, establish panels, Q&As, develop and guide presentations.
- Manage the pricing and packaging of the LineVision solutions in partnership with the Product Management team
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and at least 4+ years relevant product marketing experience for B2B/SAAS company preferably in energy industry
- This role requires excellent written and oral communication skills, data-driven analyses and insights, strong interpersonal skills and deep curiosity
- Ability to understand customer insights, develop customer-focused messaging, and develop buyer enablement tactics
- Hands-on executional leader with proven ability to pivot between strategy and hands-on execution
- Ability to clearly and effectively link ROI to program results
- Demonstrable experience in planning and leading cross-departmental product launches, programs, and projects is required
- A desire to grow professionally and make an impact on the global energy landscape
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification or other industry accredited certification is a plus
What does joining LineVision mean for you?
- Impact. Your talent, time, and energy will critically impact our success in providing utilities around the world with solutions to increase the flexibility, efficiency and safety of their grids for a cleaner and electrified future
- Growth. You will play a key role in developing a growing product marketing organization and ensuring the voice of the customer is central to the product and marketing strategy
- Distinction. You will inspire the future by being part of a team that introduces a fundamentally differentiated solution to utilities that helps solve the challenges they face in updating and increasing the capacity of the current grid system
- Ownership. You hold broad responsibilities with high autonomy in a communicative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Compensation. You are vested in a high-potential success story, with competitive compensation, benefits, and comprehensive PTO and leave policies, complemented by stock options in a high-growth company with world-class venture capital backing
Who we are...
- We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid
- We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale
- We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment
- We are committed to providing:
- Situational awareness to help grid operators make informed decisions on the physical position of their conductors that can help to prevent damage and fires
- Dynamic Line Ratings to increase capacity by up to 40% on existing transmission lines with real-time monitoring while improving reliability & safety
- Asset health monitoring to improve maintenance strategies by creating a digital twin to determine the true conductor health
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
For more information please go to http://www.linevisioninc.com/