Take your career to the next level as a Service Advisor with Penn Power Group, LLC. We have been in business for over 50 years providing outstanding customer service, innovative solution development and have a great ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you High energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group, a leading distributor of Detroit Diesel engines, Allison transmissions and Carrier refrigeration is currently accepting resumes for a Service Advisor.
- The ability to respond to inquiries regarding the company’s services, pricing, dates repairs will be completed, adjustments to bills/repair orders, etc.
- Skills to promote and sell our company’s services
- The ability to assess needs and promote alternative products and services.
- Coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs.
- Strong servicing experience where under immediate supervision, and in accordance with established procedures, performs tasks that are routine in nature, requiring little evaluation, originality and/or ingenuity.
- Prior Truck/Automotive Service/Dealership experience.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Experience in opening, reviewing, communicating status to customer and closing of repairs orders.
- Processes and/or expedites customer orders
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in utilizing computerized systems to gather information, troubleshoot, track calls, enter and confirm sales
- Coordinating skills to communicate activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs.
- Strong written and verbal communications, along with strong telephone skills are a must.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The work environment and physical working characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions:
- Spend most of each day at a desk environment wearing a phone headset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to visit customer sites as required
- Person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets and office machinery
- Must have the ability to walk/stand throughout the day
- Small warehouse environment, in addition to what is found in an automotive/diesel repair shop.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact email@example.com (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.