Denver CO, Boston MA, or Louisville KY
We are a rapidly growing technology company, helping our utility partners around the world lead the energy transition by enabling enhanced grid flexibility, resilience and security. At LineVision, we provide electric utilities with our patented non-contact sensors to provide the real-time monitoring and predictive analytics needed to secure the future of the grid.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will play a pivotal role in our organization working cross-functionally with our commercial and technology teams to drive enhancements to our current offerings, develop new features and products to delight our clients, enabling continued growth and impact.
This position will report to the Director of Product Management and work closely with the technology, sales, and operations teams.
What will you do?
You’ll be bringing our products to life by defining our product specifications while focusing our work on the most impactful development priorities and shaping the long term roadmap. You will:
* Conduct customer and stakeholder interviews, design sessions, feedback meetings and elaborate on client personas and use cases.
* Define the user stories for our product specifications by providing clarification, story acceptance criteria, and refinement.
* Work with the leadership team and product management team to prioritize the most important opportunities
* Help improve our software platform and algorithm based products
Within Three Months
- Learn your area of Product responsibilities, including the users, the product details, and the related business objectives
- Identify new features/opportunities, identify the major risks, and work to test those risks before beginning development
Within Six Months
- Fully own your area of the product and the roadmap
- Work with the team to ship features, run experiments, and show significant results towards our Objectives and Key Results
Within a Year and Beyond
- Be an undisputed expert in your product and our customers
- Work collaboratively with leadership on key decisions related to your product
- Help develop the strategy for your product
What do you need to succeed in this role?
* Experience working with Electric Utilities
* Expertise in agile product development
* Demonstrated communication skills to effectively:
- Meet with customers and users for discovery interviews
- Define user needs
* Break down problems into smaller units of work
*Prioritize important developments with limited resources
* Demonstrated ability to consistently apply rigorous attention to detail, work ethic, professional integrity, and organizational skills
* (preferred) Experience working on software platforms, microservices, and API interfaces
* (preferred) Experience working on data science driven products, algorithm development, and/or products that are heavily based on Physics concepts
* (preferred) Experience working with Utility SCADA systems, and Transmission Infrastructure
What does joining LineVision mean for you?
* Impact. Your talent, time, and energy will critically impact the company’s success in providing utilities around the world with solutions to increase the flexibility, efficiency and safety of their grids for a cleaner and electrified future
* Growth. You will drive clarity in requirements and prioritization to maintain LineVision’s technical leadership in the $30B global market for line monitoring and dynamic line ratings.
* Distinction. You will be a thought leader in the industry, developing platforms and solutions that help utilities transform their grids for a clean energy transition.
*Ownership. You hold broad responsibilities with high autonomy in a communicative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
* Compensation. You are vested in a high-potential success story, with competitive compensation, benefits, and comprehensive PTO and leave policies, complemented by stock options in a high-growth company with world-class venture capital backing
Who we are...
* We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid
* We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale
* We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment
* We are committed to providing:
* Situational awareness to help grid operators make informed decisions on the physical position of their conductors that can help to prevent damage and fires
* Dynamic Line Ratings to increasing capacity by up to 40% on existing transmission lines with real-time monitoring while improving reliability & safety
* Asset health monitoring to improve maintenance strategies by creating a digital twin to determine the true conductor health
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
For more information, visit http://www.linevisioninc.com
Electric utilities essential*