SUMMARY: This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Twomey Membership. Emphasis is on providing excellent customer service and facilitating membership growth and retention while effectively collaborating with colleagues across the organization. Additional responsibilities include supporting Customer Care.
· Provide excellent customer service to all members and prospective members via phone, email, and in-person experiences.
· Respond to member phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
· Assist members with concierge-related services as needed. Including, but not limited to, booking Silver Oak and Twomey experiences and supplying hotel and restaurant recommendations.
· Communicate with members highlighting upcoming wine releases, shipment timelines, events, and any other relevant information.
· Assist Members with special requests such as shipment holds and additional order processing.
· Manage Membership waitlist including configuring capacity limits, monitoring incoming requests, and communicating waitlist status and timelines to waitlist customers.
· Enter all new member information into CRM.
· Keep member profiles updated with current shipping and payment information.
· Process all Continuity orders, including special requests.
· Process all FedEx labels for Continuity orders.
· Work directly with Fulfillment to provide all club files for Continuity shipments.
· Responsible for communication and shipping of any Will Call shipments remaining after the 60-day grace period.
· Provide outreach during reorder campaigns and process reorder shipments.
· Process Membership returns, reships and replacements.
· Collaborate with Director, Membership, Customer Care, & Fulfillment to plan Membership shipment schedule, allocations, Member pricing, and capacity.
· Collaborate with Marketing team to schedule, develop, and proof all Membership collateral and keep Membership section of website up to date.
· Compose, build, test, and execute Membership marketing emails out of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
· Collaborate with Director, Membership, Customer Care, & Fulfillment, VP of Customer Experience, Events, and Marketing to create and implement strategies to meet Membership growth and retention targets, including Membership-specific events.
· Collaborate with Events, Marketing, and Tasting Room teams to successfully deliver and host engaging Membership events and experiences.
· Actively recruit prospective members and train Tasting Room teams on effective sign-up techniques and talking points.
· Generate monthly Membership sign up report to ensure timely and accurate distribution of sign-up bonuses.
· Schedule and lead monthly Membership meetings to provide updates on membership numbers, goal progress, waitlist status, upcoming/completed shipments, membership wine allocations, will-calls, and upcoming/completed Membership events.
· Gain extensive knowledge of all Twomey and Silver Oak wines.
· Support Customer Care Team as assigned with monitoring and responding to customer requests via phone, Live Chat, and email.
· Capture and process orders in CRM including phone orders, bulk orders with multiple addresses, and custom etching orders.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
· Three to five years previous wine club or membership experience
· Excellent people skills with the ability to maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
· Must be able to problem-solve and achieve good solutions to daily challenges.
· Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Commitment to excellence, accountability, and acute attention to detail.
· Organized and self-motivated with the ability to make decisions that are best for the organization.
· Enthusiasm for wine and building relevant wine knowledge
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Experience with email marketing software. (Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus).
· Commitment to safety including responsible beverage service during Membership events.
· Valid CA driver’s license with clean driving record.
· Must be able to work weekends to support Member Events.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Perform some repetitive motion activities.
· Sit for long periods of time.
· Must be able to stand for 4-6 hours, lift and carry a case of wine (40 lbs.), and move event items such as tables and chairs.
· Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Busy and distractive open work atmosphere.
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.