DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Action oriented, driven to win, tenacious, focused on meeting your client’s needs, coachable top performer. Then we have an opportunity for you to win and win big as a Sales Executive (Territory Manager) with Penn Power On-highway.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded individual to help accelerate our growth by driving new sales opportunities to closure to generate new revenue. If you are coachable and have the drive to become a top performer, uncapped commission and bonus opportunity is waiting for you, so please apply today!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit - you “roll up your sleeves” and are always looking for new ways to achieve greater levels of success; you don't fear rejection
- Track record of successfully driving qualified leads through the sales process by addressing needs
- Competitive drive and a team player attitude - you collaborate to win
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with all types of people
- A bias toward taking action over waiting for things to happen
- Superior understanding of technology and willingness to learn new systems
- Desire and ability to quickly understand unique goals and requirements of client’s organization and programs
- Exceptional listening and probing skills to quickly assess needs and develop “customer first” solution
- Continuously prospect to develop new relationships and expand existing relationships with products and service offerings. Maintain a consistent sales pipeline that enables meeting and exceeding quota objectives
- Gather and utilize business intelligence to support sales calls, product presentations and drive new business
- Drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Develop and implement strategies and business plans through understanding the customers business model, planning cycle, and decision-making process
- Increase new revenue streams and build customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational business objectives and goals
- Align with key customer decision-makers to structure partnership strategies as it relates to customer requirements
- Positions and illustrate alternative ways of creating customer value by assessing their challenges or opportunities and highlighting Penn’s areas of strength and competitive advantage
- 60-80% (home every night) Travel throughout assigned territory, attend training and lead customer engagements
YOU MAY HAVE:
- Four (4) year degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM platform
- Good communication skills (oral, written, presenting) and a team player
- Strong service quality mindset; do it right the first time
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales
- A bias toward action
- Competitive salary, commission, and bonus earnings potential
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, vacation
- On-going paid training
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
For more information about Penn Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.