QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Marketing Consultant functions as part of a team that supports services engagements for key clients. The individual has strong client-facing skills, and is highly organized. The Marketing Consultant works to deliver high quality marketing services to QuickPivot’s clients, and has access to and the support of others in the organization to solve complex challenges on behalf of the client.
• Perform marketing operations activities independently, including segmentation, campaign configuration, reporting and email/message building
• Identify and drive resolution of issues for the client
• Provide analytics reporting and recommendations
• Participate in workshops along with more senior members of the team with marketing and technology subject matter experts
• Contribute to the development of business requirements and functional specifications in support of the client
• Collaborate with technical services to translate functional specifications into a technical design
• Participate in system and user testing activities and drive client acceptance
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the QuickPivot managed services methodology
• Identify possible new functionality that better meets client needs
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong interest in working with or leading marketing technologies Basic knowledge of SQL
• Very strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.