Atlanta Classical Academy seeks a full-time IT Support Manager. The IT Support Manager will be primarily responsible for supporting and maintaining technology at the ACA Atlanta campus. They will partner with IT staff at the NCA Kennesaw campus to work on system-wide technology projects, and to provide secondary support to the NCA Kennesaw campus.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing daily IT support for school systems to faculty, staff, students, and parents
- Supporting campus networks, computers, video, security and other safety systems, AV equipment, and other campus technology
- Ensuring campus technology is reliable and secure through management of enterprise backups, upgrades, maintenance, and monitoring
- Managing technology needs for new and departing employees
- Management and tracking of IT inventory
- Supporting online testing (e.g., Milestones, MAP)
- Supporting A/V needs of campus events
- Build connections with students and faculty as sponsor of the student A/V club
- Performing basic repairs to IT equipment including screens
- Completing IT project work and other duties as needed
- Assisting with school-wide duties including carpool, and summer coverage
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to four years of IT related experience
- Preferred experience with the following:
- Proficiency with Google Enterprise and ChromeOS
- Experience supporting MacOS and iOS devices
- Experience with JAMF App & Device Management Platform
- Experience with Cisco Meraki networks
Strong candidates will support the school’s Mission: to develop students in mind and character through a classical, content-rich curriculum that emphasizes the principles of virtuous living, traditional learning, and civic responsibility. They will have enthusiasm for the Vision: to be a nationally regarded K-12 classical school and serve as a local and national incubator for growth and promotion of classical education. And they will embody the school’s organizational values. We value
- the tenets of classical, liberal arts education;
- community and partnership in the common pursuit of forming intelligent, virtuous citizens;
- excellence in teaching and learning;
- the virtues we aim to teach our students: courage, courtesy, honesty, perseverance, self-government, and service.
About Atlanta Classical Academy:
Atlanta Classical Academy is an open-enrollment, public charter school open to students who reside within the Atlanta Public Schools district. The school opened in 2014 with grades K – 8, and has added a grade each year as students have advanced. It is now a K – 12 academy. The children of full-time employees have enrollment preference and would be offered a seat in the school.
Atlanta Classical Academy is an equal-opportunity employer. Interested candidates should apply via the school’s career site.
Candidates must attach a letter of introduction, a C.V. or resume, and three character references to their application. For staff positions, please also attach a 300-500 word answer to how your work will contribute to fulfilling the school’s mission. For faculty positions, please attach a 300-500 word “statement of educational philosophy.”