OH Partners is seeking a specialist in paid search. This is a critical role for driving results for clients in multiple verticals, including CPG, tourism and entertainment, and energy. You will be responsible for managing paid search campaigns from top to bottom, including but not limited to: paid search campaign set up, budget management, setting and adhering to KPIs, optimization, reporting and identifying actionable insights for our clients.
- Manage high volume paid search campaigns for multiple clients.
- Maintain targeted campaign budgets, develop strong internal and external relationships and control campaign risks.
- Engage in all facets of clients’ SEM campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with Media team to integrate paid search into overarching media recommendations.
- Execute campaign launches: keyword and ad copy creation, analytics and tracking implementation.
- Daily campaign management: Monitoring campaign performance against client goals, including but not limited to search terms reports, negative keyword lists, keyword quality score audits (landing page experience, ad copy relevancy, estimated CTR).
- Budget management: manage pacing, daily budgets as well as overall platform allocations.
- Bid management: implement bid strategies and optimization efforts at the campaign, ad group, and keyword levels.
- Identify and recommend opportunities in related channels outside of search (YouTube, Gmail, GDN, etc.)
- Manage platform tools to effectively achieve the highest ROAS/ROI across the major search engines (Google, Bing, Amazon, YouTube, etc.) as well as be a champion for wider Google advertising where appropriate.
- Develop campaign copy/creative, text-based titles and descriptions; establish keyword creations and mapping to campaign goals.
- Must be able to minimize CPC by increasing your quality index.
- Generate performance reports and conduct campaign audits.
- Analyze data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported.
- Develop performance metrics to provide recommendations and continually revise campaign strategy.
- Ensure that SEM campaigns satisfy clients’ goals. Strong time management and project management skills with attention to details and focus on quality of results.
- Meet biweekly with Google and Bing reps to ensure client campaigns are performing optimally and to keep abreast of new features.
- Stay abreast of SEM industry trends and platform updates.
- Execute client invoicing and insertion orders.
- Five plus years of related experience managing high volume paid search campaigns
- Experience managing CPA and CPC campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Bing, Amazon search
- Proficiency with gaining actionable insights from analytics tools
- Knowledge of tagging (GTM, Tealium, etc.) helpful but not required
- Experience working with Google Ads Editor
- Knowledge of Search Ads 360 a plus but not required
- Experience working on large-scale national accounts a plus but not required
- Experience working with Strata media buying software a plus but not required
- Experience collaborating between channels (Social, Display, SEO, etc.)
- Agency or advertiser-side experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Google Ads Certifications preferred
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Named one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000, OH Partners is ranked as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Advertising Agencies in the country. AND our foot is still on the accelerator. We work with a diverse portfolio of clients including SRP, Gila River Hotels and Casinos, Maryland Live!, Armor All, STP, Eat Smart, Arizona Lottery, Sedona, ON Semiconductor, and Valley Metro just to name a few. OH Partners is a full-service, independent, national creative communications agency that exudes a contagious culture delivering a blend of the traditional agency business of the past and the dynamic, digital agency of the present.