General Job Description:
Handle all aspects of customer communication, follow-up and sales transactions for medical imaging parts requests and to grow the parts business.
This position is located at our newest facility, Block Imaging West, located in Rancho Cordova, CA. Block Imaging West is home to a small, growing team that works on various projects including selling/buying imaging equipment, CT tube repair, shipping/receiving, and more! Learn even more about Block Imaging West here: https://www.blockimaging.com/block-imaging-west
About Block Imaging:
The Block Imaging team, headquartered in Holt, Michigan, serves healthcare providers around the world with new and refurbished diagnostic imaging equipment, parts, and service. Founded in 1997, Block Imaging has grown to 160+ team members with six locations across the globe. Following our mission, People Matter, we create a second chance at life for imaging equipment so healthcare providers can provide a second chance at life for patients.
Why Block Imaging?
Our mission, People Matter, isn't just words on a wall. It's always on the minds of our team and our leaders, guiding how we live and work together every day. It's the heart behind our desire to create a thriving team atmosphere where being engaged and passionate about work is the norm, not the exception. And we also find time for a little extra fun here and there!
Customer Service Representative to join our Parts Sales team and become an integral part of growing the parts business. This CSR will work synergistically with the team to serve our customers. Speed, accuracy and creativity are essential to developing a loyal customer base.
Compensation Range: $40k-$60k + commissions.
- Transact in a high-pace, high-trust environment with individual and team goals.
- Leverage our custom tools in Salesforce, SAP and Microsoft Outlook.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships by providing fast, thorough quotes while anticipating their needs.
- Independently and strategically manage incoming part requests, quoting, sourcing, purchasing and follow up.
- Partner with shipping and service departments to manage turn-key options for parts sales, shipping and installation.
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience.
- Develop strong team relationships within the Parts Team and as a Block Imaging Team Member.
- Receive and manage parts requests calls from customers
- Locate parts from inventory or outside sources
- Negotiate parts costs with Suppliers
- Creation of parts quotes for customers
- Develop creative solutions to resolve problems
- Initiate follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction and develop relationships
- Working respectfully, cooperatively, and professionally with others in the best interest of the company
- Handling any other duties as assigned
- Ability to set and meet goals, meet deadlines, and organize work to be completed in a timely manner
- Solve problems using initiative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on concurrent projects and ensure timelines are met
- Capable of building positive working relationships with team members, customers and vendors
- Ability to be flexible and resolve situations with confidence and mature leadership
- Team player who will foster communication among teams and share success
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required. Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Project Management, General Business, or Management preferred.
- Sales Skills: Ability to persuasively sell products, services, and ideas
- Personal Skills: Ability to be assertive and make decisions
- Smart Phone required
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and the internet. SAP experience is preferred.
- Organizational: Ability to organize and file both paper and electronic documents
- Communication Skills: interpersonal, negotiation, telephone, writing, and listening
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate need, identify options, and negotiate price
- Ability to work independently and make business related decisions
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining confidentiality
Minimum Physical Expectations:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Physical activity that requires keyboarding, typing and reading on a computer, sitting, phone work and filing.
- Talking on the telephone and in person.
- Physical activity that sometimes involves lifting over 25 lbs. but not more than 50 lbs.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.