Armstrong Transport Group, LLC is a third-party logistics provider headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Our premier nationwide network of independent agents work at 125 locations around the country. We match our customers’ needs with the variety of services we provide. From LTL to full truckload, international, intermodal (and everything in between) there is no project too big or too small for Armstrong to handle. Today, we have over 150 agent offices and more than 1,000 logistics professionals working around the country. Our customers, carriers, and agents are supported by a team of over 100 corporate employees.
Please note this is a hybrid position, with Mondays and Wednesdays in the office.
- Documenting current and future state product functionality using Process Flow Diagrams
- Initiating and leading requirements sessions through user interviews and focus groups
- Compiling detailed business requirements in clear, concise Agile User Stories and testable Acceptance Criteria using Behavior Driven Development
- Working in tandem with UI/UX designers, developers, and QA testers to complete Sprint deliverables
- Leading User Story grooming sessions
- Participating in all relevant Agile ceremonies, such as daily standups, Sprint Retrospectives, and Sprint Planning
- Providing implementation and production support
- Partnering with Product Manager to produce project level communication, reporting, and tracking
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Between 2-4 years of experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with a collaborative issue-tracking tool, such as Jira or Azure DevOps
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as solid group presentation skills
- Ability to interact with others effectively and professionally, regardless of position
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
We offer medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and HSA benefits on the first of the month following the date of hire. Additional benefits include PTO, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) with up to a 3.5% match.
Armstrong Transport Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.