About E4E Relief
For more than 20 years, E4E Relief has been the market leader in providing disaster and hardship relief grants to individuals in crisis, empowering companies to support their employees and other stakeholders during crisis.
From our headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, we partner with companies and communities to deliver a compassionate response to crisis for their global employees and stakeholders. In the process, our global, charitable business solution allows companies to form a deeper connection with their most valuable asset: their people.
We are organized as a nonprofit social enterprise and live into our values of serving others while we serve and support each other. We have provided hundreds of millions of dollars in grant funding to individuals in over 100 countries the past three years. Over the years, this work has inspired many diverse, talented and passionate individuals to join our team.
Below, you will find a full description of the role we are currently looking to fill.
E4E Relief is looking for an AVP, Sales to help meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets through innovation and competitiveness. E4E Relief takes a consultative approach to sales and developing partnerships with top companies around the globe to design and implement Employee Relief Fund programs to support their employees. As an AVP, Sales, you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships with senior Corporate Social Responsibility, HR executives, and C-suite leaders at some of the most notable and forward-thinking companies in the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop relationships with prospective customers from Fortune 500, ESG rated, and Best Places to Work companies with 10,000 or more employees.
• Make a positive impact on behalf of E4E at conferences, symposiums, and other sponsored events.
• Achieve well-defined performance goals on an annual basis.
• Leverage E4E resources as you lead the full sales motion from initial engagement with prospective customers through customer onboarding.
• Identify prospective customers using methods such as direct calls and face-to-face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
• Qualify prospective clients to ensure E4E’s solution provides value and is a good fit for their needs.
• Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs and build a deep understanding of the E4E Relief product.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• 3-5 years of successful experience selling and closing to corporations and working with procurement and Human Resources teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree, desired.
• Experience managing customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities.
• Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both potential customers and their procurement teams.
• General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods and ability to occasionally move about to accomplish tasks or move from one worksite and/or workstation to another.