We believe in empowering employees to pursue their strengths in order to find fulfillment and purpose in their individual roles. We’re also passionate about helping small businesses and it shows. We move fast, work hard, celebrate each other’s successes, and leave our egos at the door. You won’t find a better crew to spend your days with to learn and grow.
In the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role you will be outbound prospecting into Small Medium Businesses (SMBs) across the United States. Your goal will be to book appointments for our Senior Account Executives while honing the skills needed to close your own deals in the future. Our ideal candidates have a strong desire to succeed, a go-getter/hunter mentality, the mental toughness to handle the grind, and the ability to be coached… aka ask for help!
We are looking for driven individuals who want to grow fast. This is NOT a long-term SDR role that will drag on for 12-18 months. We want to bring you on, teach you how to sell, teach you about our product and our business, then after 6 months of success as an SDR we want to promote you into an Account Executive role.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for sales leaders through targeted cold calling
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Previous cold calling experience a plus, but not required
- Strong desire to succeed and build a career in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Having an inspiring mission that gets you out of bed every morning comes with the territory at Levitate; to help make the world a more creative and entrepreneurial place. We are fueled by four core values:
- Create Magic
- Show Customer Empathy
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Focus on Solutions, Not Problems
How we create magic…
- Free Lunch Every Day- We are committed to supporting local small businesses as much as we can. That’s why we provide catered lunch everyday for our employees from locally owned restaurants. We want to provide the opportunity for our employees to build meaningful partnerships with the community and to share meals with each other.
- Healthy Lifestyle Reimbursement- We want to help you maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle, while supporting a local gym or studio. With our Healthy Lifestyle program, it’s easy to get reimbursed for your healthy choices.
- Employee Led Groups- We have a number of employee led groups (Run Club, Disc Golf Club, and Ladies of Levitate, etc) to foster a creative, fun, and inspiring environment. If our employees are passionate about something, we encourage them to form a group for other like minded people to join.
- Culture Crew- Our Culture Crew consists of a group of employees whose aim is to foster a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned with Levitate’s mission and core values. The team hosts a number of events throughout the year from company milestone celebrations, volunteer opportunities, holidays, etc. Any employee is eligible to join our Culture Crew!
- Emerging Leaders Program- Implemented in 2022, our Emerging Leaders Program helps prepare high performing individual contributors for leadership roles. The purpose is to improve awareness of what it takes to lead and succeed from local community and business leaders. It aims to foster connections and provide networking opportunities among participants.
- Paid Parental Leave- We have adopted a Paid Parental Leave policy that provides our employees with the care and flexibility needed to support their growing families. We offer 12 weeks paid maternity leave and 4 weeks paid paternity leave, regardless of birth or adoption.
- Additional Benefit Options- We also give our employees the option of opting in for other affordable benefits including but not limited to, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, HSA, Health, Dental, Vision, Mental Health coverage, Traditional 401k and Roth 401k options.
- Volunteer Time Off- We offer paid time away from the office to every individual employee for the purpose of volunteering. This allows our employees to give back to the local community and support organizations that they are passionate about. In addition to VTO, we also host numerous community volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- Unlimited PTO- With unlimited PTO, you have more time to pursue your passions. Whatever you love doing, adding days off into your year means more time to do the things you love.
- Employee Referral Program- We have adopted an employee referral program to encourage our employees to refer their friends and family members to join Levitate.
- Snacks- We support a local snack provider that restocks snacks and drinks for the team weekly. In order to ensure that we are getting items that the team wants, we run an employee survey asking for input.
- Raleigh Founded- Our office is located in one of the coolest coworking spaces in Raleigh! Levitate employees have full access to all of the benefits that Raleigh Founded offers. Including free beverages, mindfulness rooms, the complete use of the space and amenities, as well as invitations to Raleigh Founded events.