Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide. Our customers run some of the most complex networks in the world and include Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and Latin America and we are growing fast! As network automation becomes a part of the digital transformation strategy of every enterprise, Itential is committed to the NAaaS (network automation as a service) model to shorten time to value and make every business’ network a strategic asset.
Design, deploy and manage scalable, reliable, and secure AWS cloud infrastructures by leveraging industry leading DevOps and SRE tooling and techniques.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable and reliable applications on the cloud
- Performing capacity planning and tuning of cloud and other resources
- Developing and running infrastructure as code (IaC) to deploy and update cloud resources
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and automation to deploy infrastructure and applications
- Deploy, maintain, and remove applications from our SaaS environment
- Respond to and address platform alerts
- Ensure the security and integrity of our cloud estate
Minimum Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, in IT related discipline preferred.
- 15 years IT Infrastructure experience, including 5 years working with AWS in a DevOps / SRE role.
- Experience with common tooling, GitLab, Kubernetes, Terraform and AWS Services
Benefits and Perks
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Work with a lot of smart, enthusiastic people in a rapidly growing industry
- A 401(k) plan, partially matched by Itential
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A great work environment with fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Find out more at www.itential.com
Location: Candidates able to regularly work in the Atlanta office are preferred. Remote applicants within the US will be considered.
This is a direct hire position. No third parties, staffing agencies, or recruiting firms accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.