Position Summary: The HRIS Coordinator provides functional and process support of organization’s systems and databases. This role will work with a dynamic team of professionals to provide support to Aspire partners and team members. As a vital member of the People team, the HRIS Coordinator will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining system support, communications, and People team support functions.
Provide system support to organization’s end users
- Generate necessary queries and serve as the liaison to end users of systems to provide accurate and timely data reports and mailing lists.
- Maintain data integrity of systems to ensure data is accurate through data entry, audits, and data validation.
- Helps in the design and maintenance of software/database systems and procedures to ensure the validity of data across all software systems.
- Assist with maintenance of agency phone and Internet services.
- Assist with maximization of database utility for end users through system and process trainings.
- Provide new hire onboarding training for utilization of HRIS.
Provide maintenance of organization’s systems of communication
- Maintain content of Aspire General SharePoint
- Assist with communication between Aspire’s IT partner and team members.
- Maintain data integrity of Aspire’s email accounts and distribution lists.
- Maintain Aspire Directory to ensure the addition of new hires, removal of terminated team members and updates to position titles, phone numbers and work locations.
Provide support of People team functions
- Create and maintain frontline team members on the job training tracking system and other skills trainings.
- Maintain team member training system to ensure the addition of new hires and removal of terminated employees.
- Maintain the functionality of accrual profiles through validation of rules and updates.
- Create and maintain personnel change forms and functions through HRIS.
- Manage and maintain the upkeep of HRIS schedule system.
- Manage and maintain the upkeep of HRIS attendance tracking system.
Reporting to this Position: None
Required Education & Experience:
- High School or GED
- 2 years of previous human resource experience
- 1 year of data entry experience
- Valid driver’s license (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin) with good driving record
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to write reports and communicate using Outlook
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products and database management, including HRIS management
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, and other end users
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to deal tactfully and courteously with participants, employees at all levels, families, and the general public
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and days, including some holidays
- Must be self-directed, high energy and motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
Human Resource Generalist
Human Resource Assistant
Human Resource Specialist