About E4E Relief
For more than 20 years, E4E Relief has been the market leader in providing disaster and hardship relief grants to individuals in crisis, empowering companies to support their employees and other stakeholders during crisis.
From our headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, we partner with companies and communities to deliver a compassionate response to crisis for their global employees and stakeholders. In the process, our global, charitable business solution allows companies to form a deeper connection with their most valuable asset: their people.
We are organized as a nonprofit social enterprise and live into our values of serving others while we serve and support each other. We have provided hundreds of millions of dollars in grant funding to individuals in over 100 countries the past three years. Over the years, this work has inspired many diverse, talented, and passionate individuals to join our team.
Below, you will find a full description of the role we are currently looking to fill.
This position is a key role in architecting the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) CE solution to work effectively for E4E Relief. This role will work with the sales, customer experience, operations, and product functions in determining how technology can improve the applicant and client user experience, help improve and increase business while bringing to E4E Relief new ways to use technology internally and with our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and build the solution architecture and oversee the foundational efforts and application development.
- Review business processes and advise on system services available within the Microsoft Dynamics D365 application.
- Implement proof of concepts for supporting the design solutions and present tailored demonstrations.
- Align Solution with E4E Relief’s goals and standards.
- Code, test, debug, and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices, and standards.
- Guide the development team for the implementation.
- Assess risks and issues in the solution design; develop concepts for remediation.
- Communicate cross-channel / team issues and updates that may affect other project areas.
- Ensures solution security best practices and standards are met throughout the solution.
- Understanding the product set and its relation to the technology in play at a detailed level
- Discover and implement innovative technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Work with onsite and offshore development team members to deliver a full solution.
- Generate ideas that will increase business, improve customer service, and reduce costs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing and leading cloud-based engagements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, specifically implementing and leading D365 implementations.
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge.
- Understanding and experience with the .NET framework, C# and overall systems architecture.
- Proven track record of meeting SLA's and meeting customer expectations.
- Demonstrate excellence with consulting skills and present complex development topics to both. business executive and technical personnel.
- Strong understanding of Dataverse architecture, environments, security, permissions, governance, and application lifecycle management (ALM).
- Experience independently and leading teams to develop Canvas Apps, Model Driven apps, and Power Pages/Portals.
- Experience developing custom connectors against 3rd party or in-house APIs.
- Develop conceptual (PoC) to production solutions/apps.
- Experience integrating/extending Dynamics 365 apps (Customer Engagement Modules).
- Experience developing - Bots in Power Virtual Agents (Bot Framework, Q&A maker) is a plus
- Willingness to collaborate with the architectural community.
- Significant knowledge and application of system design and development principles and governance, project management methodologies, service management principles, and technology architectures.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data.
- Willingness to work directly with customers to investigate, gather product feedback, and solve problems.
- Experience with SDK and 3rd party tools for Dynamics 365 CE/Power Apps.
- Relevant D365 certifications is a plus.
- General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods and ability to occasionally move about to accomplish tasks or move from one worksite and/or workstation to another.