Customer Service Representative - Technical
The Customer Service Representative (Technical) is the key connection between WoodgeniX and their Customers. Under the direction of the Director of Engineering, the CSR provides the best possible customer satisfaction to the organization's customers. This is made possible by processing orders and quotations in accordance with company policies and procedures and addressing and resolving customer inquiries and problems.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Care (50%)
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls and e-mails. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding the status of open orders to customers.
- Provide quotes for customers’ projects. Utilize ERP system, establish pricing, and develop pricing for boutique opportunities.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products, services, billing, applications, etc.
- Collect Customer Approved Drawings
- ERP System (40%) -
- Create and manage Customer information.
- Create and communicate quotes directly with the customer.
- Enter Sales Orders and distribute Customer Acknowledgements.
3. All other duties as assigned (10%)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Requires a high school diploma.
- One to three years direct customer service experience.
- Strong clerical skills and computational skills
- Experience and/or training with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint
- 3+ years of experience in a furniture manufacturing environment
- Experience and/or training with any of the following: Visual ERP
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence and technical documentation.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or scheduled form.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- The job operates primarily in a professional office environment; with occasional time spent on the shop floor. It is required to use hearing and vision protection while on the shop floor.