Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire full-time Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBT) to join our team and provide in-home services.
As a Behavioral Technician, you will deliver individualized behavioral intervention services to clients as follows:
- Helps to create a detailed therapy plan.
- Completes necessary documentation and communicates effectively with clients and team members.
- Teaches and/or assists clients with basic personal, life, communication, and academic skills, along with providing help in the creation of instructional materials and activities.
- Manages challenging client behaviors in accordance with established guidelines.
- Schedule hour range from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be patient in dealing with child and adolescence population with severe learning disabilities. Requires proven professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, and a variety of internal and external resources. Ability to travel to patients’ home within a 25-mile radius.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year RBT related experience (i.e. home care, psychiatric clinic/practice, education)
- Fluency in Spanish A+
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- RBT Certified (as approved by the BACB, preferred but not required).
- All Behavioral Technicians are required to obtain an RBT certification within one (1) year of hire paid for by Elite DNA with a two (2) year work agreement.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
To apply visit www.elitedna.com/careers