Since its founding in 2020, Cyclyx is a post-use plastic feedstock management company working with industry participants to develop innovative recycling solutions for all types of post-use plastics. The company’s mission is to increase the recyclability of plastics from 10% to 90% by using the Cyclyx expertise in understanding the chemical composition of waste plastic in collaboration with industry partners to create a new, innovative supply chain.
Marketing is a crucial role to increasing the flow of waste plastics into the Cyclyx feedstock management system through creating awareness of the brand and its mission, 10to90.
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company's brand and services. In this role, you will develop and optimize marketing strategies, undertake market research, understand trends and consumer viewpoints, oversee and support development of marketing materials and content, as well as channel analysis and all other relevant tasks essential for increasing the business’s brand and support services.
Critical Conditions for Success
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of mix marketing strategies, with focus on organic growth strategies, and the ability to identify new opportunities for engagement and retention. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and aligns creative direction with the company’s strategic goals.
Marketing Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for company.
- Strategy development and planning of campaigns that promote the business and generate genuine traffic (both offline and online)
- Implementation of marketing campaigns right form ideation to final analysis and refinement
- Support building and implementing various marketing strategies
- Promote a business, product, or service
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including business development and membership
- Regular analytic reporting updating progress of marketing activities and KPI measurement
- Oversee small team that supports overall projects and goals
- Manage, coordinate and direct marketing and creative staff
- Collaborate with member companies and vendor agencies for cross-marketing opportunities
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns, with proficiency in organic growth methods
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to ensure deadline delivery
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
- Transform data into market research that drives action, growth and revenue with resonate.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with:
o Managing digital media campaigns and projects
o Excellent communication and presentation skills
o Project management capability
- Project management capability
- Planning and leading initiatives
- · Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- · Proficiency with SEO tools
- · Experience in the environmental, recycling, plastics manufacturing, or other related commodities business preferred
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent education and work experience) in computer science, marketing, mass communication, or a related field.
- Building strategic mix marketing strategies
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing mediums
- Well versed in organic growth marketing and strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Organized team leader that can direct and coordinate through various business/department lines
- Ability to influence consumer behavior through MARCOM
- Excellent business acumen, commitment to teamwork, and results orientation
- Works well independently but also as part of a collaborative team
- Stellar time management and problem-solving skills
Reports to: VP Marketing and Programs
Type: Salaried; full time
Regular office hours: 8:30 am-5:00 pm plus occasional evening and weekend work to adhere to the ongoing news cycle.
Staff: No direct reports but manages and leads supportive marketing roles.
Location: Preference is to be within commuting distance to the Greater Portsmouth, NH area
Work environment: Professional office
Travel: The work will mostly be performed locally, though occasional travel should be expected
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Cyclyx offers a competitive benefits package which that goes beyond just a paycheck. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a competitive, company funded (up to 90% company-paid premiums) health, dental, vision and insurance plans to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, and much, much more. We also provide development and growth opportunities because we believe investing in your success is investing in our success. Also, working for a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally and expand your network while building a rewarding and dynamic career.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining diverse and highly talented individuals. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, an engaging and growing culture, and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
Agilyx is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We value mutual respect and diversity in the workplace and are committed to Employment Equity and Inclusion. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees that drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and do not discriminate any applicant’s status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.