Northeast-Western Energy Systems ("NES-WES") provides fully integrated distributed energy systems ranging from 200 kW to 20 MW. As the authorized distributor of Jenbacher natural gas engines we provide end user customers with onsite power solutions that help them reduce energy costs, decrease emissions and improve resilience to electrical grid outages. Our Jenbacher gas engines provide best-in-class fuel flexibility with capabilities to run on natural gas, landfill gas, biogas, propane, syngas and hydrogen. With over 200+ Jenbacher gas engines delivered, we are building upon our core capabilities of developing, integrating and maintaining gas engine based power generation systems to include new technologies such as energy storage, solar and microgrid controls. Our products are used in applications ranging from combined heat & power (CHP), demand response / peaking power, hybrid microgrids, biogas power generation and renewable natural gas (RNG) production.
Are you are a self-starter, a team player, have a tremendous amount of empathy and enjoy helping customers solve problems? If yes, Northeast-Western Energy Systems (NES-WES) is currently accepting resumes for a Sales Manager.
- A love for sales and getting into the trenches with a cross-functional team that will support you in developing a tailored solution for customers.
- Ability and experience working with commercial & industrial end users as well as Key Account customers such as consulting engineers, developers and EPC firms.
- Experience in giving product & application presentations for a diverse customer base to increase awareness and demand for our offerings and capabilities.
- The desire to listen and understand a customer’s desired outcome and then have the tenacity to continue to find solutions to meet their needs.
- The ability to clearly articulate the economic value proposition of our onsite power solutions to customers.
- Act as the customer’s partner through every step of the sales and development process.
- Understand technical concepts related to distributed power generation, combined heat and power, biogas power generation, and microgrid applications.
- Report all sales activity through our CRM system.
- Help create a customer focused, collaborative, continuous improvement culture.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- EPC or project development experience in the power generation sector.
- Experience in relevant technologies such as gas engines, solar, energy storage or microgrids.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Tool and Shoe Allowance; Uniforms
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.