About Block Imaging:
If you're looking for a company that values community, respect, integrity, innovation, and pursuit of excellence, Block Imaging may be the organization for you. We're a fast-paced organization accepting applications for the full-time role of Inventory Coordinator, in our Holt, MI headquarters.
Why Block Imaging?
Be part of a positive work community where team member's ideas and contributions are valued.
- Offering a healthy work life balance.
- Our culture encourages professional development and seeking out opportunities for growth.
- The medical imaging industry is a stable and growing worldwide market.
Life at Block Imaging:
Don't be fooled by our casual attire. Though casual in dress, we are an innovative group focused on making great business decisions. We've built our culture on transparency, authenticity, and teamwork. We strive to work hard and play hard; and we enjoy Summer BBQs, Holiday Parties, Annual Retreats, Book Clubs, Lunch & Learns, and the occasional Ping-Pong and Foosball Tournaments to let off some steam.
- To assure that the inventory data is complete, accurate and up-to-date to allow sales staff the information they need to make transactions
- To maintain a steady, organized flow of parts from receipt to shelf to sale.
- To maintain a safe, clean, and functioning facility
- Ability to set and meet goals, meet deadlines, and organize work to be completed in a timely manner
- Mechanical aptitude and desire to solve problems using initiative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on concurrent projects and ensure timelines are met
- Capable of building positive working relationships with team members, customers and vendors
- Solution-oriented professional who treats others with dignity and respect
- Team player who will foster communication among teams and share success
- Hold self to a high standard while ensuring projects are completed on time
- Experience in delivering and demanding a high level of customer service
- Thorough knowledge of safety regulations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including listening
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and internet research
- Comply with Key Performance Indicators
Exhibit the Block Core Values of Community, Respect, Integrity, Pursuit of Excellence, and Innovation. Make choices that contribute to the development and reinforcement of the core values.
- Review of the data for current and accurate data
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of compliance with safety procedures and regulations
- Assessment of the technical knowledge and ability to identify equipment & parts
- Review of the facility for cleanliness
- Feedback from management, co-workers, customers and vendors
- Review of Performance Evaluation
Education: Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other related field preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Computer: Software and hardware
- Database entry and management
- Communication, especially listening and speaking
- Ability to work cooperatively
- Self- starter who is able to fill “down time” in productive ways
- Submit to and successfully complete a MVR and a criminal background check
- As needed; operate a company vehicle, must be 21 or older to drive company vehicle, must submit to and successfully complete requirements of Block’s Company Vehicle Policy.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of safe driving history
- Chauffer’s license and DOT Medical exam
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.