Don’t let our friendly exterior fool you; we’re tenacious as a badger and agile as ninjas. We’re also the fastest growing advertising agency in Phoenix. This growth means we have some great opportunities opening up to be a part of our amazingly creative and collaborative team. Right now, we’re seeking a Billing Coordinator to help round out our stellar Accounting group. OH Partners is a fun, fast paced company that needs quality folks to help us keep on top of all of those numbers.
The Billing Coordinator will work to maintain all billing requirements, including creating invoices, AR collections, project and WIP management, and maintaining client contract records.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process client invoices in Workamajig (WMJ) - monthly agency fee and project-based fees
- Handling WIP
- Reconciles projects for accurate monthly revenue recognition
- Reviews open project orders
- Ensures estimates/budgets reconcile to the project correctly
- Reviews client AR statements to ensure aged balances are kept at a minimum
- Maintains complete and accurate data
- Maintains confidentiality of financial data and related records
- 3-5 years’ experience in project and progress-based billing
- Associate degree from a two-year college preferred
- 1 year working in an ad agency or media environment considered a plus
- Time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Uses initiative to tackle tasks and improve on existing processes
- Detail oriented and well organized, with strong quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively and flexibly in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proficiency in reading, understanding and manipulating Microsoft Excel
- Collaborative, team player mindset
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and Accounting software experience
Competitive pay, great benefits, positive team atmosphere, and generous time off!