Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Best Technology Solution” for the third year in a row. We’ve also been named “North American Partner of the Year” by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Growth Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you’re interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!
· Building relationships with your existing enterprise client base to ensure they are engaged with their service and finding value in overall partnership for accounts equal or more than $1M in spend
· Ensuring your clients are getting the highest return on their investment from their service
· Strategically partnering with your clients to understand their key security related business challenges, roadmapping related services, and initiatives
· Partnering with internal teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
· Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality of service for strategic and Tier 1 accounts. (CV = $8-10M)
· Growing existing business with product portfolio and additional services based on annual recurring revenue to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas
· Acquiring new business for through current client referrals
· Onboarding new clients and continuing to engage on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly) with business reviews and regular proactive outreach.
· Traveling quarterly to each client to present business reviews with executive sponsorship.
· Supporting the strategic account plan delivery model with white glove service and proactively partnering.
· Contributing to the sales team and customer success team for business initiatives and training support.
- Relationship Builders with strong emotional intelligence
- Proactive problem solver
- Customer Minded & Advocate
- Extremely Driven– strong drive to succeed financially and network
- Competitive & Highly Motivated
- Intellectually Curious & Coachable
- Socially adept and approachable
· Working towards and achieving targets of retention and growth
· Building relationships with senior level individuals across accounts
· Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Planning and organizing your time effectively
· Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value & advocating for your clients
· Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
· Developing pipeline and managing sales cycle for growth within existing accounts & new business
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related cybersecurity experience
- Ability to have strong business conversations and understand business needs to align our proposition of value.
- Proactively partnering and networking within their territory
- Able to analyze numbers to develop business plans and exceed targets with a systematic approach
- Leverage sales resources including technology, marketing, and technical teams effectively & collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
- Creatively think through and solve problems
- Handles pressure well while meeting deadlines and targets
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Ability to be flexible in travel and change as the needs of the business evolve