BlueWave Solar is a B Corporation on a mission to revolutionize energy with simple, powerful solar solutions.
We have a rapidly growing team of experts intensely focused on developing, constructing and managing community solar projects, and forging efficient capital partnerships that enable consumers to choose local, low-cost solar power. We are constantly innovating to keep pace with the evolving energy industry, and that spirit of innovation is what drives our company’s dynamic culture. We are an energetic, driven and welcoming group of people looking for individuals to help us build the right team to support us in meeting our goals.
When you join the BlueWave community, you join a team doing all that we can to be transparent, sustainable and high-integrity. We don’t just want to do business, we want to do good business. Because of our commitment to B Corp Certification we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to our impact on the environment, our employees, our communities, and our customers.
• Works with the Marketing team to draft, edit, and share thought leadership content across various media including blog posts, case studies, social media, and other educational resources
• Conducts competitive and industry research and proposes new topics, series, and formats for content
• Identifies opportunities for content promotion and partnership with external blogs, and publications
• Assists in creation of an editorial calendar and meets regular deadlines for creating content to support company-wide business goals
• Drafts, reviews, and edits copy used in advertising and marketing collateral
Qualifications and Qualities
• Excellent writing skills & copywriting abilities
• Experience creating content for a B2C environment preferred
• Team player with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Experience and facility using project management tools and operating within a sprint schedule a plus
• Strong research skills
• Ability to work quickly and be flexible
• Creative, curious, and strategic thinker
• Current student or recent graduate with a degree in English, humanities, communications, journalism, marketing, etc.
• Position open to part or full-time candidates depending on the applicant