Are you an experienced administrator with a keen eye for details? We are looking for someone to support our development team through the entire construction project lifecycle. Our ideal candidate brings three years of construction administration experience and a firm grasp of construction industry best practices. If you have excellent communication skills and a track record of optimizing processes, please apply!
The Development department administrator will organize and process a variety of documents for multiple construction projects.
What your day looks like
- Maintain certificates of insurance from subcontractors and vendors.
- Prepares and manages subcontractor prequalification process.
- Update Development Department Workload spreadsheet and schedule monthly.
- Job costs entries in Yardi; consisting of job setup, owner contracts and subcontract preparation, change orders, and cost report updates.
- Closeout Process – manage check list in conjunction with the project management team.
- Development Team credit cards – collect and assemble statement summaries by job and cost code.
- Manage inventory of all Burns Scalo Development owned tools, equipment, etc.
The experience you bring
- High school diploma or equivalent; college preferred in accounting, business, or related field.
- Three years of professional experience; preferably in construction services, administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and project or construction management software.
- Yardi experience – a plus!
- Notary license and/or ability to obtain within first year of employment.
But wait, there’s more
- Rewarding salary + bonus opportunity
- Holidays = 10
- Paid Time Off = 10 vacation days, plus 5 sick days
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans – eligible 1st of the month following hire date.
- 401(k) with matching contributions of 4% - eligible after 90 days
- Summer Fridays (1/2 days)
- Onsite fitness center
- Company cell phone
- Company swag ($400 annually to company store)
We practice what we preach
Burns Scalo Real Estate has been unlocking human potential by delivering life-changing experiential real estate for more than 65 years. Simply put, we create spaces people want to come to not just have to. When they do, they’re happier, more motivated, and more productive. What we do for our clients, we learned by doing for our people first. Trust us. You’ll feel it when you walk through the front door.