Family. History. Stability. Growth. For over 83 years, these are words that have described what BCI Solutions is all about. Located in Bremen, IN, BCI Solutions is a complete manufactured solutions provider that has been owned and operated by the same family since 1939. BCI continues to grow as a comprehensive solution for our client’s needs. And we are just getting started.
One reason for our long history of stability is that we are not tied to any one client or industry. With our diverse portfolio of nearly 200 clients, we are proud to serve many essential industries around the world, including:
• Commercial Truck
• Lawn & Garden
• Oil & Gas
BCI Solutions, Inc. (BCI) is growing and looking for an experienced and energetic Manager of Automation & Robotics to lead our Automation team.
-Do you have a passion for getting work done using robotics and other forms of mechanization and automation?
-Do you get inspired to action when you are told "that can't be done"?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be exactly what we are seeking!
- Comprehensive understanding of robotic integrations.
- Visionary on being able to see where robotics and other kinds of automations can be integrated into a manufacturing process.
- Familiar with Fanuc (preferred) or other robotic programming languages (essential).
- Understanding of robotic gripper and fixturing designs.
- Vision systems integrations.
- Willing to work with advancing the "art of the possible" by immersing oneself in new technologies.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and communicate with both production and management team members.
- Self-starter with high passion for all things technology.
- Demonstrated ability in designing and installing advanced manufacturing technologies.
- On-site Wellness Center for Employee and Family
- Safe work environment
- Excellent insurance with affordable weekly premiums
- Retirement plan with matching contribution
This is a high energy, priority driven role. The ideal candidate will excel in a work environment where change, prioritizing, and influencing others are optimal skill sets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Job Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years' experience in technical project management is helpful.
- 3 years' experience with a focus on integrating and automating business systems
- Knowledge of robotic process and test automation platforms
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math
- Basic understanding of multiple applications development methodologies and best practices
- Basic understanding of delivering and supporting technical solutions in various infrastructure domains
- Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Office365 products.
- Able to identify if product meets quality and productivity standards
- Fanuc Programming experience
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Technical Capacity.
4. Time Management.
Education: Associate (Required)
Experience: Robotic manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No