Sales Operations Coordinator
MeatEater, Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated and detail oriented individual to join MeatEater’s Operations team as a Sales Operations Coordinator. The Sales Operations Coordinator actively collaborates with Operations, Product Development, Ecommerce, and Marketing teams in a data-driven environment to execute on demand forecasts, manage transactional records, and support the Sales Operations and Planning team in driving sales of top-quality products.
- Manage a portfolio of reports to aid in the forecasting process, informing partners on sales/return metrics, sell through, instocks, and key item inventory positions, among other KPIs.
- Conduct periodic analysis in assortment rationalization, pricing, productivity, and 3PL performance to shape business decisions.
- Develop bottoms-up sales forecasts aimed at making inventory buys according to rolling supply chain milestones.
- Analyze sales metrics to ensure inventory is optimized across brands in an omni-channel environment.
- Manage NetSuite system database of products to optimize downstream efficiency.
- Ensure that MeatEater and 3PL partner systems and software are working together efficiently and that our organization is receiving optimal rates and service.
- Collaborate with Operations team members and cross-functional partners alike to make constant improvements in a process driven environment.
- Strong written, verbal and oral presentation skills
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- NetSuite experience a plus (not required)
- Very detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects & timelines
- Creative, proven self-starter
- The willingness and ability to relocate to Hailey, Idaho if not already located in the area
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time to perform the essential duties of this position
- Other duties as beneficial to MeatEater, Inc.
- Proven ability to drive progress in a start-up environment
- A strong background and knowledge within the hunting and greater outdoor community
- Four year undergraduate or technical degree
- Relevant planning, forecasting, or sales operations experience