The Summer 2023 Intern Class application period is now open. You won’t only build your résumé: you’ll build new skills by tackling projects on fast-paced teams. What are you waiting for? You got this!
We are always looking for fresh ideas and talent to help challenge the status quo. If you have what it takes, we want to meet you. Our interns make an impact, not coffee runs. You'll get practical, hands-on experience and exposure to all phases of commercial real estate. Oh, and by the way, thanks to our employees' feedback, BSRE continues to make the list of Best Places to Work in Pittsburgh.
Join a team where everybody counts…literally.
If you can’t imagine a day without crunching numbers, keep reading. If you can crunch numbers while thinking fast and moving quickly, we want to meet you. The Accounting Intern is an essential building block in our organization’s continued growth and the growth of your career. Here are the deets:
- Exposure to all monthly accounting processes, meetings, and trainings
- Entering accounts payable invoices and filing
- Manage real estate tax tracking and payment process
- Work with facilities department on utility management processes
- You will be treated as a true member of your team and will work alongside them on actual projects for clients.
What we’re looking for
- Junior or senior studying in college, preferable with an accounting, finance, or business.
- Completed introductory level accounting courses and in process with intermediate level accounting courses.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Microsoft suite experience.
- Bright, self-starting, innovative thinker.
- Strong follow-up skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reliable transportation to/from the office.
How you’ll make it happen
- Hours: part time position, ranging from 20 to 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Environment: Office setting.
But wait, there’s more
- A first-hand perspective of day-to-day life at the best commercial real estate firm in Pittsburgh.
- Flexibility and autonomy to learn and participate in decision-making.
- All the tools and resources needed to complete your work as efficiently possible.
- Private access to on-site workplace amenities including a fitness center and healthy-living café.
- Opportunities to participate in industry networking events.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful business professionals.
- Earn college credits (per the college and/or university requirements).
- Company apparel.
Burns Scalo Real Estate has been unlocking human potential by delivering life-changing experiential real estate for more than 65 years. Simply put, we create spaces people want to come to not just have to. When they do, they’re happier, more motivated, and more productive. What we do for our clients, we learned by doing for our people first. Trust us. You’ll feel it when you walk through the front door.
This position will fill quickly. Don’t miss your opportunity. Apply today.
BSRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.