OE Solar is Looking for an Assistant Project Manager
As New Mexico’s premiere full-service solar installer EPC, we provide affordable and quality service
throughout New Mexico for Commercial and Small Utility Only. If you are driven, self-motivated
and are passionate about renewable energy we would love to hear from you. Find out what it’s like
to work at one of the fastest growing solar firms in New Mexico. We offer generous compensation
packages and benefits that include Health Insurance, PTO, 4 Day Weeks and More than 10 Paid
Description of Work:
- Working with the Project Manager to ensure that all jobs are completed on time and
- Creating Gantt Schedules
- Tracking job progress
- Writing reports
- Checking Daily logs
- Working up quotes
- Attend Meetings as needed to take notes, and document meetings.
- Schedule work with Subcontractors and clients
- Setup online accounts, registrations and calendars
- Compliance with GC licenses, EE98J and any other licenses
- Check Emails throughout the day to keep in communication with the office.
-- Communicate with Subcontractors on expectations of jobs
? Create Purchase orders and track job costs in Project Management
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- A two-year degree in Project Management or related field
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
- - A passion for doing high quality work.
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
Growth Potential: This position is trained for positions with growth into Project Manager and
Operations Specialist positions
Compensation: DOE ($17 -$23 an Hour)
Employment Type: Full-time or Part -Time available