Is strategic thought leadership second nature for you? Do you thrive stretching your creative boundaries and engaging others? Apply now to share your talents with our award-winning company!
The Vice President of Marketing holds ultimate responsibility for the organization's marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the company. You will develop a strategic marketing plan to attract potential customers, manage and promote our brand identity, lead market research, create and manage marketing material (including print, digital, automation, and online), and be the lead ambassador of the Alpha brand.
Our company is founded on innovation and on the creation of an unrivaled experience for our clients, and you are a champion of this cause. This person will report to, and work closely with, the company's President. At Alpha Warranty you will have the opportunity to rock your job responsibilities, which include:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement the brand strategy to ensure a consistent and effective brand message.
- Work closely with the company’s sales team enabling them to meet their sales objectives by providing lead generation, appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Oversee product development and management, including product pricing and positioning strategy.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team to ensure marketing objectives are implemented.
- Lead market research efforts company-wide to understand customer needs and preferences.
- Own online CX.
- SEO, SEM, Lead and Review Generation, Online Reputation Management, Site Analytics.
- Responsible for marketing automation.
- Work with stakeholders to automate relevant client communications and engagement.
- Maintain strong interface with Development team to ensure successful implementation and data analytics.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization, both internally and externally.
- Undertake continuous analyses of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows and major events.
- Oversee all aspects of internal and external corporate communication (media and public relations, trade shows, website, corporate publications, etc.).
- Prepare, monitor, and control an annual budget for all marketing areas. Address significant variances in a timely and effective manner to ensure the financial success of the organization.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 7-10 years of proven track record in senior marketing roles.
- B2B marketing and automation experience preferred.
- Highly creative thought leader in marketing, with the ability to shape new initiatives and optimize strategies.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
What You'll Love About Alpha Warranty
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance options with generous company contributions
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% company paid + options for additional coverages)
- 401k match program with immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free roadside assistance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee incentive and recognition programs
- Quarterly Health and Wellness Challenges
- Bagel Mondays, Yogurt/Fruit/Granola Wednesdays, and Free-Lunch Fridays!
Alpha Warranty Services is a flagship company of Cadence Innovations Group
Learn more about Alpha Warranty and the companies of Cadence Innovations Group at www.alphawarranty.com, www.dealfi.com, www.entechpro.com, and www.premiercomputing.com
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INFORMATION
Alpha Warranty Services is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for individuals with known disabilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information, or if special accommodations are needed to complete the application process, contact the Human Resources Department at 800-662-5519.