Tasting Room Support Staff
Calistoga, CA • Retail
- Tasting Room Support
- Wash and Dry Stemware.
- Set up and breakdown for tastings, vertical tastings and food and wine pairings.
- Wrap glasses.
- Restock clean glasses at all tasting areas.
- Restock breadsticks at all tasting areas.
- Restock wine in the tasting area.
- Regularly spot sweep the tasting room floor.
- Restock bags and boxes at all register stations.
- Represents winery at outside functions as needed.
- Check restrooms for cleanliness throughout the day including restocking of paper products and wipe counters.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- 1-2 years similar experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Perform repetitive motion activities
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work is mainly performed in a tasting room inside a winery/cellar. The individual is occasionally exposed to cellar temperatures that are cool and fumes or airborne particles relative to normal cellar processes.
- Busy and distractive open work atmosphere.
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
$15.50-18.27, based on experience. Tip eligible.