Armstrong Transport Group, LLC is a third-party logistics provider headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Our premier nationwide network of independent agents work at 125 locations around the country. We match our customers’ needs with the variety of services we provide. From LTL to full truckload, international, intermodal (and everything in between) there is no project too big or too small for Armstrong to handle. Today, we have over 150 agent offices and more than 1,000 logistics professionals working around the country. Our customers, carriers, and agents are supported by a team of over 100 corporate employees.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and tenacious individual to join our team as a Business Development Representative. The primary responsibility of a Business Development Representative is building a book of business and expand the ATG customer base.
Please note this role is 100% in office.
- Use CRM to identify, call, and track prospects
- Effectively maintain a pipeline to generate revenue to meet or exceed goals and expectations
- Perform a minimum of 50 cold calls per day to build a book of business
- Be the first point of contact for a new account
- Transition accounts, once booked, to Account Managers
- Understand market trends and conditions to offer competitive solutions to our customers
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Minimum of 2 years of previous outbound sales experience in the logistics industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to be 100% in person on-site
ATG offers medical, dental, vision, and flexible spending and HSA benefits on the first of the month following the date of hire. Additional benefits include PTO, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) with 3.5% match.
Armstrong Transport Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.