Sam Rust Seafood is a processor and distributor of exceptional live, fresh and frozen seafood. We provide the freshest quality seafood to all types of establishments, including white tablecloth restaurants to buffets, supermarket chains, hotels, caterers, and natural food markets. Daily delivery service to the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. Also, deliveries to Richmond, Virginia's Eastern Shore, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg, and the Outer Banks of North Carolina areas via our fleet of refrigerated trucks.
We are seeking full-time professional Delivery Drivers for the delivery of Fresh/Frozen Seafood Products to its highly respected clients.
Looking for individuals interested in working M-F 7:30 am - close, plus Saturday's.
- Applicants must be at least 22 years of age.
- Possess a good DMV record (this means you have 0 or + points on your record).
- Capable of lifting upwards of 50 lbs.
- Safely operate a 14 foot box truck
- Experience loading and unloading product for delivery to customer.
- Ability to use hand truck/dolly.
- Will be required to obtain a DOT Medical Card.
- Ability to work productively without direct supervision, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Employment is dependent upon Drug testing and background checks.
- Prior Delivery Driver experience a plus
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License