Monroe Capital (the “Firm”) is a premier boutique asset management firm specializing in private credit markets across various strategies including direct lending, asset-based lending, specialty finance, opportunistic and structured credit, and equity. Since 2004, the firm has been successfully providing capital solutions to clients in the U.S. and Canada. Monroe prides itself on being a value-added and user-friendly partner to business owners, management, and both private equity and independent sponsors.
Monroe’s platform offers a wide variety of investment products for both institutional and high net worth investors with a focus on generating high quality “alpha” returns irrespective of business or economic cycles. The firm is headquartered in Chicago, and maintains offices in Atlanta, Boston, Los Angeles, Naples, New York, San Francisco and Seoul.
Monroe Capital is searching for a driven and ambitious candidate seeking experience in marketing, communications, and data management. This position will support the overall marketing function and data administration.
- Assist in writing and managing of firm communications, email marketing campaigns, social media, and presentations
- Assist with sales and marketing content, and updating materials
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Research and coordinate firm conference participation
- Manage and coordinate the department’s promotional materials
- Ability to use cloud-based CRM/contact database for communications and events purposes, including ongoing maintenance and importing new data.
- Ability to use CRM for weekly meeting reporting
- Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, graphic design or related field
- 2-3 years of professional experience preferred but not required
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with internal and external contacts
- Detail oriented individual with exceptional communication skills, organizational skills
- Time management with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work with teams or individually
- Full-time, performed Monday through Friday.
- Role is based at the Chicago headquarters