Manager of Office Operations
Offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
The ideal candidate is eager to join a dynamic mid-size practice as a full-time experienced Manager of Office Operations to manage day-to-day operations of the agency. Agency provides hybrid work schedule (at home and in the office).
- Developing and implementing office policies and procedures and providing for both the human and technical resources necessary to ensure efficient and effective office operations.
- Liaison with IT vendor for technical troubleshooting and ticket submission/resolution
- Facility management and safety
- Recruits, hires, trains, and supervises reception staff, Medical Assistant and Administrative Assistant positions.
- Fulfills statistical reporting needs for both the Agency and outside funding sources.
- Obtains bids, manages and oversees all facility contracts and building related projects.
- Manages agency's Management Information System/Electronic Medical Records
- Serve as a member of the agency's Management Team
Generous benefits package offered, including health, dental and vision insurance. Life insurance. Substantial paid time-off. Professional development stipend. Generous retirement plan. Supportive team environment.