The inside sales team is responsible for maximum profitability, and developing and growing accounts in line with company goals. The National Sales Associate will work under the direction of the Vice President of Sales and as part of a training program with an assigned National Account Manager mentor. The training program is a 6 to 12-month program to develop you into a national Sales representative that can work independently of the mentor.
• Become proficient in all required product, sales processes, and system knowledge
• Demonstrate ability to maintain and manage newly assigned accounts independently by achieving goals set by management
• Meet or exceed all forecasted
o Sales goals
o Profit goals
o Outbound and total call time quotas
• Cold calls and hunts for potential new customers
• Manage pre-existing customer accounts
• Continuous in house training of old and new product lines
• Implement cross sell, up-sell, and incentive programs to increase performance results
• Accurately quotes products to follow guidelines set by management
• Develop sales process that is in line with TMP culture and your personal style. Work with mentor to understand common objections raised by dealers and practice handling them in live drills, such as role-playing exercises. Upon completion of training, sales representatives should be fully confident in their ability to break the ice with customers, convince them of the value of our products and persuade them to purchase it.
• Reports back to management and National Account Manager regularly on new leads and sales developments
• May require travel to industry tradeshows throughout the year The telesales team is responsible for maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
• Strong communication (particularly over-the-phone) skills that demonstrate the ability to effectively interact in TMP’s best interest with internal and external parties
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), MS Dynamics NAV and SharePoint • Quick learner- ability to move into an opportunity while learning multiple product lines
• Strong sales skills
o Enthusiasm about product
o Interpersonal skills
o Ability to overcome objections
o Strong relationship building
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and supplier
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Musical background a plus but not required.