Provides administrative support to the President/CEO and the Board of Directors. Support also provided to senior management. Maintains corporate records and documents, coordinates Board and Board subcommittee meetings, annual meeting preparation, tracks and records official corporate actions and activity as appropriate. Plans and organizes company sponsored events, meetings and programs. Acts as a back-up for Payroll and Benefits.
- Prepares and maintains all corporate documents and records for the First Seacoast Bancorp, Inc. and First Seacoast Bank Board of Directors for all related corporate entities. Coordinate these activities with bank attorneys.
- Prepare and maintain meeting schedules, calendars, notifications, agenda, minutes, resolutions and other documents and actions required to ensure the effective conduct of ongoing Board and Board subcommittee activity for First Seacoast Bank and related corporate entities.
- Collect, compile and distribute all documentation, reports, credit offerings, policies, etc. required for each Board and subcommittee meeting or activity.
- Maintain the Board documentation management on-line portal ensuring the timely, accurate and complete posting and associated notification of all Board and subcommittee documentation as appropriate. Administer portal user permissions as required.
- Coordinate the provision of all Board and subcommittee documentation to auditors and examiners as appropriate.
- Monitor and report Board and subcommittee member attendance and compensation.
- Provide administrative support to the President/CEO and the Board of Directors.
- Comply with all applicable state and federal banking and employment regulations and bank operating policies and procedures.
- Participate in Board and subcommittee meetings and record minutes as necessary to effectively fulfill responsibilities.
- Acts as a back-up for administering and processing Payroll and Benefit Administration. Assists employees with Payroll & Benefit and other HR Related inquiries.
- Plans and organizes company sponsored events and meetings, i.e. Company Outing, Annual Shareholder Meeting, and Board Events, etc.
- Responsible for designing and creating company wide organizational charts, program announcements and event brochures.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
- Accuracy: Accomplishing tasks by accounting for all necessary steps and actions to eliminate potential for errors, checking processes and tasks for assurance that duties completed are precise correct.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Quality and Work Standards: Setting high standards of performance for self and others, self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Integrity: Demonstrates honesty; keeps commitments; Maintains confidentiality and meets own commitments. Adheres to organizational policies and procedures
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Five to seven years of experience as a corporate Executive Assistant required.
- Banking, with specific experience in corporate governance is highly recommended.
- High degree of confidentiality and caution with privileged information.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with various software programs.